Right Click Block

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oreo Balls

In case you want SOME MORE SUGAR in your life, these are easy, and devastatingly delicious. Bethany wanted to make them, and I love her for it. We didn't use a specific "recipe" but here's the general idea...

Oreo Balls
Crush a bag of Oreos (she used double stuf and a food processor) and mix it with a block of softened cream cheese. Form into balls and let chill in the fridge for an hour. Melt some chocolate in a double boiler. Dunk the suckers in the chocolate and put back in the refrigerator. Consume when chocolate is firm. Store in refrigerator.

Be prepared to gain ten pounds...I know I did! If Mom hadn't made all those cookies that I can't stop stuffing in my mouth I'd TOTALLY demand Bethany make more...cause we ate them all in about ten minutes. Okay, I exaggerate, it was two days ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment