Right Click Block

Friday, January 7, 2011

A Happy Tuesday

Today is Friday... YAY FOR THE WEEKEND with Jesse home!  Yesterday went great and today is going well so far.  Things are crazy, but it's a fun kind of crazy!

But Tuesday felt like the worst Monday ever... no Jesse.  No Dad, Mom, Brother, Bethany, or Stephanie.  (And as I mentioned last night, Wednesday was a rough day.)  But on Tuesday, in the middle of the afternoon I heard the doorbell ring.  When I finally got down to check I found this box.
 In it were these flowers.
 And this note and scripture verse.
From the best Dad-in-Law and Mom-in-Law a girl could ask for!  If that didn't brighten my whole day, I don't know what did... except possibly the fact that Jesse was home at 4:30pm! :o)  But seriously, these lilies are beautiful and have been lighting up my kitchen... and lifting my spirits... and reminding me of God's strength... all week!
THANKS DIL AND MIL!!!

2 comments:

  1. You really do rock... and you were right... they're getting more and more beautiful! I bet there really are a hundred blooms now! :o) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete