Right Click Block

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yesterday


Yesterday my angel-babies tolerated yet another crazy day.  This time it was more shopping... they were having some killer sales at the outlets! ;o)  And LJ is just petting SJ's head gently here, though it looks a little like she's pounding her sister's face into the carpet.  Have no fear!  OH, and someone at the outlets asked if they were twins.  This is the second time in two days.  Apparently I'm going to have to get used to that question! :o)



Yesterday I looked at pretty jewelry and ate Oreo truffles with some lovely ladies!  I ate too many truffles and am feeling icky... I don't know why I'm surprised.  My show isn't closed yet so I haven't actually decided what jewelry I'm ordering, but I really like Premier Jewelry... they have some really creative and fun stuff!  It was such a nice, quiet Girl's Night In! :o)  Jesse got to go out and hang out with our friend Lay (the *old* red rope who just graduated... he was visiting for the weekend so it was a nice surprise to see him and for Jesse to have a chance to hang out with him again.)  My angel-babies slept through the whole thing.  They really do spoil their Momma!

4 comments:

  1. have i told you lately you are momma to beautiful wee ones?
    glad the party went well. never heard of that company before. is there a website i can go to and maybe order something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't think you can order online... at least she didn't mention that. It's a Christian company actually! And very creative... way better than Lia Sophia, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... you're oreo truffles look a thousand times prettier than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I put little pearl-baby sprinkles on top! In honor of jewelry and all! ;o)

    ReplyDelete