Right Click Block

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gianna Jessen - Abortion Survivor


This video is a little long but if you have 15 minutes you should watch it.  They showed it at the ladies' bible study this morning during the testimony time... and I was just amazed at her story! 

It also reminds me to add Randy Alcorn's book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments to my "read soon" list.  Ever since I read his shorter book on abortion, I bought that book and wanted to read it.  But it's a hefty one... and it has sat on my shelf now for over a year.  But I was struck by Gianna's plea that we not let abortion become that thing we never talk about or think about or do something about.  So I will start by reading that book and really gaining a better understanding of "the arguments" and what is really going on.  I don't want to run the risk of sweeping such an important issue under the rug in my life... there are too many other lives at stake! 

What do you think about her testimony?  Pretty awesome, huh?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that was an awesome testimony! Thank you for sharing, definitely worth the fifteen minutes!!

    ReplyDelete