Right Click Block

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Drum Roll Please...



Yeah, we totally went there.  PINT-SIZED PINK CHUCKS!



Jesse indulged me a few weeks ago with a completely impractical splurge on these adorable pink shoes.


Well I guess they aren't THAT impractical... it's more like I know that black would have matched a little better (then again most of their clothes are pretty girly) and I know that black wouldn't have shown the inevitable dirt as much.  

But they're PINK!  I just had to have them the girls reeeeeally wanted them!

Lily has been calling the logo her shoes "tattoos."


So yeah, pink converse.  Pretty much the cutest thing in my life right now...


...besides the Monkeys who wear them, of course.  They're pretty dang cute, too.

5 comments:

  1. I *thought* I noticed them in your last blog post!!! love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of pink converse, size 6(a.k.a. 2T). They're sitting in the pink tote in my closet from when I was gathering free baby stuff and didn't know whether kid #1 was going to be a boy or a girl. maybe it's time I accepted defeat...

    ReplyDelete