Right Click Block

Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Juicy Saturday Morning Project



Good morning world! It's a fabulously dreary Saturday morning here in Germany and we have nothing going on. The girls are bingeing on movies and J is unwinding with a much needed video game session after a super stressful week of ALS.

So I'm enjoying my pajamas and I am about to sit down to a lovely project...

I finished the book Blogging for Creatives by Robin Houghton and I'm ready to start reading through the 38 blogs I wrote down that interested me. (That's just a fraction of the amazing content she recommends!) I've got a hot cuppa chai and I'm ignoring the laundry and dishes. It's time for some serious blog research and inspiration!

If you are interested in blogging you should buy this book. If you follow this amazon link I will get a small financial kickback from the amazon affiliate program for recommending it to you.

Robin's book is super informative, clear, inspiring, and just plain phenomenal. If I didn't already have two blogs, I would want to start one just because of how amazing this book is! But three blogs seems excessive so I'll just stick with what I already have going on! ;o)

I just love this quote from Lisa Stone, CEO of BlogHer, Inc. When asked if there are just too many blogs out there, she replied, "It's a bit like asking as there too many movies. No, I don't think there are too many blogs - I'm not sure there are enough good ones!"  

So what are you doing lately that's inspiring you? Have you always wanted to start a blog but just weren't sure? Do you have a blog but really want to take it to the next level? Seriously Robin's book is for you.

Tell me in the comments where you're at in your blogging journey or what blogs inspire you right now! I'm not quite sure I have enough blog research to do so hit me with your suggestions! ;o)

Happy Saturday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment