Right Click Block

Monday, January 31, 2011

Confession


I *might* be falling in love with the south.

Winters down here are awesome.  Sorry to my friends in the tundra if this is depressing for you to read about ;o) 

Now, I HATE cockroaches.  And I didn't love the months of August and September (and I heard July is pretty brutal, too).  But despite Mississippi summers, I may be convinced that the Gulf Coast is a pretty cool place to live...

I walked outside in my sweatshirt and slippers to take this picture this morning.  I ran by the beach yesterday. I didn't wear a coat to church!

Just so you know, we're *pretty* sure another 4-year enlistment is in order for the Aiduk clan.  And one of our options in weather is to come back here to Keesler to teach. 

I have to say after experiencing this beautiful Mississippi winter, I probably won't complain!

2 comments:

  1. it is kinda hard to beat weather like that - we're looking at two storms back to back today and tomorrow...so just a wee (WEE!) bit jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely enjoying it... especially postpartum. It's so nice to be able to get outside!

    ReplyDelete