Right Click Block

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lodging Fiasco, Part Four

So, we're not staying on base.  And I had to spoil the surprise of Mark coming down for the next few days (he's on his way as we speak!).  And we were up late... AGAIN.  (For the record... at the time that we got to our hotel last night, Jesse was going on about four hours of sleep in 48 hours.  No wonder we were fighting ;o)  We're both exhausted from all the PCS nonsense!) 

BUT THIS IS AMAZING AND GOD IS SO GOOD AND I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE BASICALLY STAYING HERE FOR FREE!


And this is only HALF of the awesomeness!  Sam is napping in the other room!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jess...I would totally have done the exact same thing as you did with this whole fiasco! And your room looks AMAZING! God is good...and I will continue to pray for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that amazing shiny kitchen!! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm glad everything worked out, so well, too! And that is *odd* that you two would argue during all of this... something must be wrong with both of you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What could *possibly* be wrong with us? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so GLAD that GOD works all things for the good of those who love Him! Praise God for everything working out better than we could have imagined. I am praying as you continue on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the prayers guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last pic is sooooo adorable! :D
    I can't wait to see you guys!!! I will pray for a safe trip!!! :D

    ReplyDelete