Right Click Block

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's New

For some reason I'm not able to post any pictures or videos today.  Blogger's being a dummy and My Love won't be home till later to help me figure it out.  In the meantime, here's some "boring" updating...

1.  Sam: her and I have gotten the hang of wearing her in the wrap on my back.  This is going to open up a whole new world of baby-wearing for us, as I can do it for longer... as in when we are walking through a cool German city.  She's also starting to get up on her hands and knees :o)

2.  Lily: is now the proud owner of some big girl undies... she just doesn't know it yet!  We have another busy weekend coming up so I'm thinking we'll bust out the potty and panties on Monday and have an "in" week.  In the meantime I'm talking it up every time I go.

3.  Me: I'm expecting part one of my camera replacement soon!  Jesse ordered the D7000 body from a Navy Chaplain in Japan!  It's on it's way... and the lenses will come soon, too... that is as soon as we figure out which ones we want.  The options are dizzying!  But it's such a relief to know I'll be taking real pictures again soon!  And more *professional* ones at that!

4.  Jess: is only a week and a half out from starting class.  He's passed the first three CDC tests.  His teeth (or lack of) are all healed up... he doesn't need pain meds anymore and he's eating everything we're eating! 

That's all for now... have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for camera stuff! I buried myself in photography books for the first couple months I got my DSLR so if you have any questions, I would be glad to try and help you figure it out! (:

    ReplyDelete