Right Click Block

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Zurich Sneak Peek


I have lots of stories and pictures to share from our Switzerland trip, but I probably won't get to a full blog post for a few days.  In the meantime, here are a few shots from day one... this one Bethany took from the car!  Our drive down was so beautiful!




Our afternoon/evening in Zurich was just lovely.  It was strange to see blue sky and sunshine after a week and a half of rain in Germany!


We had a blast, I can't wait to show you the rest!

Now I need to drag myself away from this computer full of pretty mountain pictures and enjoy a nice lazy Saturday with the fam.  Everyone's parked on the couch in pajamas for movie-time.  And I have a cheesecake recipe calling my name... Happy first day of June to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment