Right Click Block

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ode to Stephanie's Hair


I'm starting a club.  It's more of a support group.  We can call it "People Who are Insanely Jealous of Steph's Hair" (PWIJSH for short.)


Look!  It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's a MERMAID?  Nope, just my sister.  



Can someone please explain to me how the BABY sister "stole" all the amazing hair genes?  I mean, come on.  Shouldn't I, the oldest sister, have had the rights to all that amazingness?



Apparently not.

PS unless any of you are actually concerned, I'm not hating on my own hair.  My hair's been good to me over the years.  It does what I tell it, for the most part (except for holding curl, but that's a lot of work and I generally don't bother anyways.)  I mean, I don't have much to complain about when stick-straight hair is in vogue and that's all my hair wants to do anyways! ;o)

This is just a simple brag on Steph's mermaid hair.  I realized I was collecting quite a few photos on the subject.  


See?  Just LOOK at it!  She doesn't even have to try!  

And that's one thing I love about her (besides her awesome hair) ... girl has every right to be completely conceited about her looks yet you couldn't ask for a more down-to-earth, low-maintenance-gal.

I love you Stephanie!  Even though I want to rip your hair out and turn it into a wig for myself!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time this support group was started...how can I join? ;P Seriously though, Steph does have the most awesomest reddest hair I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hair was supposed to be curly and red...sigh.... (with a curly red-headed dad and 2 aunts, there was at least a chance! but alas...)

    ReplyDelete