Right Click Block

Monday, August 11, 2014

There are No Words. (okay maybe just a FEW words)



"Mommy, I made you breakfast!" 

GAH! Make it stop, my heart can't handle any more adorable! I honestly don't know which is my favorite part of her plate presentation, but it's just so dang cute! 

And then I flashed forward to when she could actually make me breakfast.

Or when we can go out to eat breakfast together and leisurely chat over coffee and omelets.

Which reminds me, I haven't forced Jesse to take me to my favorite American style diner in awhile.

So basically, I love breakfast. I can't believe my baby is getting so big!

2 comments:

  1. oh my my my my...my heart!!!! She's so very thoughtful and creative and generous--- good job passing on those attributes Momma! this is one of those moments that I can hardly stand the fact that you guys are where you are and we are where we are..........and I so look forward to when it's not such a far, long distance xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

    to Lilbear- Gram is so proud of you and loves you soooo much.

    ReplyDelete