Right Click Block

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Octopus Arms

If I were an octopus, I would have five arms. These are the names of my arms, and what they could simultaneously be accomplishing:

One arm would be named Stephanie, and would be doing the dishes.

One arm would be named Bethany, and would be bathing Lily and getting her in her jammies.

One arm would be named Jesse, and would be getting the babies pack 'n plays arranged properly in our room.

One arm would be named Mom and Dad, and would be setting up the air mattress in their room.

And one arm would be me, taking care of Sam.

Oh wait, forgot one...Brother, taking a nap on the couch.

That makes six arms doing six things at once. That was what happened in the course of a half hour last night. I really did have six arms! :o) A girl could definitely get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment