Right Click Block

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Corning from The Makeout Spot ;o)






My Love "kidnapped" me and took me to a cool overlook earlier last week.  We got to freeze to death for a little bit and enjoy the pretty scenery... then he got me a Soul Full Cup latte. 

Bye-bye again Corning.  Bye-bye again to my family... sniff sniff.  I love you guys! 

We're safe and sound in Mass.  It's SO GOOD to be back home on the Cape as a family again.  The last time Jesse was here was a year ago!  Gramma and Grandpa Aiduk have LJ well stocked with some fun fun toys (pictures to come) and she's keeping them entertained with goofy goofy grins (pictures to come)! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Sammy looks SO much like her Daddy! I didn't notice just how much until I looked at that last photo. :) And it is such a cute photo of you two. xoxo

    ReplyDelete