Right Click Block

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Perfect Mornings


This morning was one of those delightfully perfect weekend mornings.  Not the kind where you get to sleep in late and be lazy (I do love those, too) but the kind where you actually wake up before your kids and hubs and get to relax with a cup of tea, the Word, and then a good book.

I'm really excited about this book, Plate to Pixel.  Ree introduced me to it, and Jane really loved it, too.  Now I'm certainly not a food photographer or food blogger, but I do love to cook and take pictures.  And with  my new camera that I'm learning how to use, I figured this would be a fun way to do it! :o) 

4 comments:

  1. I love waking up super early to a cup of coffee and some beautiful reading. I get up at 6 on non-work mornings just to ensure I get my mommy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. When is your wake up time for work? How's the new job going?

    ReplyDelete