Right Click Block

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunny Fall Walk Down Market Street



To say we've had nice weather this week would be an understatement!  I'm loving the sunshine!  Though, it's a tad warm for the all-fall wardrobe I brought with me ;o)



We all went to my favorite small-town coffee shop, Soul Full Cup, to start the walk out right with a latte.  I love the character of that coffee shop!  Many a college-study-session and friend/sister-coffee-date have been had in that dear place.


For those of you who don't know, Corning is a super cute artsy glass town.  I love it.  







We had a lovely parting lunch with Cass and Zave at Old World Cafe.  Dad met us there and we bumped into people he knew so he got to show off the grandkids.  That's one of the best parts about small towns :o)

Oh Corning, how I love thee in the fall.  I've missed you!

1 comment:

  1. I've always known Market St. was beautiful but you make it look even MORE beautiful! So glad to have you back in the States! :-)

    ReplyDelete