Right Click Block

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our Most Recent Travel Adventure



Check out my post over at Jesse's Girl Photography for some pictures of our 7th Anniversary trip! It was such a welcome getaway... two nights without kids! 

In typical Aiduk fashion, we crammed as much as we could into said kid-free time. To include a zipline, camping, a theme park, and a spa. WHEW!

If you want, you can watch this video of me on one of the ziplines. I will warn you, however, to turn your volume way down. And you probably should watch it if you get easily seasick. I couldn't help but spin around. WEEEEE ;o) How's that for a marriage adventure?



4 comments:

  1. I had entertained the notion that I would like to try a zipline someday. until I saw this :0! what was I thinking?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehehe that's too funny! Now I feel like you're challenging us to get you on one ;o)

      Delete
  2. I was just about to say, "Looks like fun!!!", then I read above comment and wondered, am I crazy?? I can't believe y'all have been married for 7 YEARS!!! Time flies, I'm not kidding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Rachel! Hold on tight, before you know it YOU'LL be celebrating seven years!

      Delete