Right Click Block

Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Sister

Lily has one! :o)

Little Samantha Jordan is a squirmy wormy...which I was already suspecting, but the ultrasound tech confirmed that she's quite wiggly. Example: one of the 3D images of her shows her holding her foot in front of her face with her little hand! :o) Because of this position we were allowed very clear visual access to the necessary area...the tech says she's 95% sure that's all girl!

I'm super excited...my girls. It has a nice ring to it. Besides the practical ease of not having to buy more baby clothes yet and not having to worry about getting sprayed (although, Lily did pee on me this morning after her bath but it was my own fault for snuggling her in her towel instead of slapping a diaper right on her!) I'm really looking forward to LJ and Sam enjoying the close bond of sisterhood that I have with my sisters! And they'll get to be close sisters in more ways than one! :o)

In other news, we seem to have been blessed again with favor. Jesse has already been able to file the housing paperwork for us! This is way sooner than we expected...I'M SO EXCITED!!! So we're just waiting for word on a house...shouldn't be long. And then after we get one we only have 30 days to move in, which I laughed at. 30 days? I would be there in 30 minutes if I could! :o) We don't have many other details, yet. But the process is officially started!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news - a second girl and quicker than expected move! Can't wait for you guys to be together again...yes, even if that means a zillion miles away. -_-
    ' '
    ' '

    ReplyDelete
  3. (those dots are tears and supposed to be lined up under the closed eyes...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks! I'm excited, too...about both the girl and the move! And it's only a thousand miles away MIL! ;o) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Toni. Excited beyond words for you and your little family. So sad it comes at such a cost. OK, I'll stop being dramatic... ;)

    ReplyDelete