Right Click Block

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesse!


I'm a bit behind on posts and pictures from the last few days... but bear with me.  Today we will be spending the morning and early afternoon with Jesse before he heads to work.  We're glad he had a fun trip to Belgium but also glad he's back, obviously! :o) 


Happy birthday celebrations include bacon and eggs for breakfast and hot dogs and potato salad for lunch.  A random compilation of his favorites ;o)  Oh, and I baked him a cake.  It comes in a blue package and is commonly known as Double Stuf Oreos.  Nothing but the best homemade goodies for the Love of my life!   Happy Birthday Babe!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jesse Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hubby wants your recipe for that cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's just Oreos. Literally. Sorry if I didn't make that clear... I didn't bake anything ;o) Just bought him Oreos and milk cause it's a treat we rarely splurge on anymore. His fave dessert is cheesecake and I so wasn't feeling like baking him one. This was way easier, obviously!

      Delete
  3. I know, but my hubby would LOVE if he found oreos in the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise him for a late Valentine's day "cake" ;o)

      Delete