Right Click Block

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happiness Through My Eyes Blog Circle | Summer Details





I'm joining the Happiness Through My Eyes blog circle today over at Jesse's Girl Photography. 

Check out the rest of my pictures of my favorite summer details and then follow the links around the world to see what the rest of my photographer friends are up to!

It's always so great to join these wonderful creative ladies and smile my way through their photos each month! I hope they make you smile, too!


2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with those dirty fingers holding that marker... love, love, LOVE... someone else actually lets their children play in the dirt!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! Dirt is constantly under those dang adorable fingernails and there's not much I'm willing to do about it! I have better things to do with my time than mini-manis.

      Delete